Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Secrets from the Blue Zones

I would like to first say thanks for another wonderful session on Monday night. As a new member, I cannot tell you all how much your information, insights and advice have helped me. I wanted to share the name and author of the book I mentioned on the call last night. The name of the book is The Blue Zones (Lessons for Living Longer from the People who've lived the Longest), by
Dan Buettner. A fascinating, must read for anyone who embraces abundant healthy living.
Betty Robinson

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Betty. We are so glad you are on the call. Your experiences with the principles of AHF add real depth to the calls. Thanks for being an active participant. Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Betty, I just put the title on my book list. I feel another B&N order coming on.
    I agree with Tee, we are happy to have you join us. Wishing you Abundant Success! San

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Betty! It's great to hear about good books that expand our thinking! I love being able to share these calls with you!

    ReplyDelete