Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Celebrate Your Independence!

Celebrate your Independence to live a happy AND healthy life. Celebrate your Independence to CHOOSE things that fuel your body and soul. Enjoy the new you!

I am off this morning to enjoy this long weekend with my family in Omaha, Nebraska. It's been a while since I have visited and even longer for Mark. I know I used to resign myself to gaining weight whenever going on a trip. No more. I feel empowered to continue to embrace and live our Abundant Healthy Living principles - they serve us even more when we are not in a normal day to day situation. I know I can enjoy this weekend and still come back home and not gain weight. Who knows - I might even lose a little!

I just know it's going to be fun for me to go home about 2 pounds lighter than when they saw me last. Woo Hoo!!!

Make this a Healthy and Happy Fourth of July Weekend!

Love you all! - Gerri

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, Gerri. Wishing you a joyous healthy visit. I think you mean 20 pounds though, don't you?! Love, San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Gerri! Boy are they going to be blown away by an even more beautiful you. Love, Tee

    ReplyDelete