Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just thinking

Hi everyone - my first blog entry - HOW EXCITING! I just wanted to say that I am sitting in my office drinking my Daily Detox Tea and eating a salad. I am listening to Martina McBride on my ipod and thinking of all of you. Thank you for all your support. Just to let you know - I have lost close to 10 pounds. I know it might not show to anyone else but my clothes feel better and I am walking 4 flights of steps a couple times a day because I am not as winded. I have also begun using the Flat Belly Diet ideas to get my stomach back to normal (after abdominal surgery I am having a lot of swelling and the fat is redistributing to that area - ugh). I am exercising and doing the 5 more minutes motivation. It works!

I thank you all for being so inspirational. Everyone needs such a great network.

Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How amazing for you. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the flat belly book. I have heard a lot about it.

    Keep up the good work. We are here to support you!

    Love, Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your successes and discoveries. Feeling a part of a supportive community DOES work. This group is the first time I've truly experience it and I know that has made a difference as well.

    We're cheering you on!

    Love - Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo~E,
    So happy that you have joined us and are benefitting! We have much to give each other. Happy Friday, everyone!!

    ReplyDelete