Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My new summer splurge

Hi all, It's been a while since I have checked in. I am just being 'summer' busy. Working to offer the special waived sign up deal to lots of people and adding in gardening which not only burns calories but feeds my soul.

As for Abundant Healthy Living, I am happy to report that I have been making many small but good choices and they are adding up.

Today, after a wonderful walk with Gerri ... I was actually shocked when she turned for the exit as I could have done a few more laps ... I told her I wanted to go get a coffee drink.
I had had it on my mind to celebrate with a bit of a splurge. But while at the gas station watching people come out with their big gulps, then at the bank the car next to me had frappacincos I decided what I really wanted was something healthy.

So I came home and made a small pot of decaf raspberry chocolate coffee and used it as the base for my protein shake!! I added some fiber, stevia and lots of ice and it is DELISH!!

Wishing you all an abundant and healthy day! Love, San

2 comments:

  1. What an inspiration you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I don't know, I was feeling pretty weak this morning until I saw the women with the same pounds that I want to loose slurping and chugging. Really the motivation is every where if we are paying attention.
    Hey, I was with you this morning, MS GOAL WEIGHT!! Talk about inspiration!

    ReplyDelete