Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Check Up

Hey friends -

We made it through the halfway point of our latest session. Time to do a check up. Where are you in your goals? What do you need to do to continue your progress? How can you apply the principles we are working on to other areas of your life that will compliment you health and fitness work?

For me, I have not met my goal of losing 10 pounds in this session - at least not yet. I have not been able to train as much as I would have liked due to an injury. And I feel like I have been making a lot of exceptions - too much poison and not enough fuel. I have not gained any weight but I am certainly not losing.

I am cleared to start training again - I have 5 miles to do after work. And I am recommitting to less exceptions. I have modified my goal to lose 5 pounds during the last three weeks of this session. Then I'll work on getting the other five off in the next session.

See you all tonight on the call. I am especially excited about tonight's call since my husband has decided to join the AHF team.

Love to all,
Tee

2 comments:

  1. WhooHoo! Welcome to Larry!! 'See' you all tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Tee - looking forward to having Larry join us!

    ReplyDelete