Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Tuesday, Oct 6th - 'Open Mike' Night

Join us on Tuesday night, October 6th, for a 1/2 hour to share successes and challenges, support and encourage each other and hear how Abundant Healthy Living principles are being used.

Call in at 7:55 on 616-347-8300 PIN 939046#

Here are a couple of questions to help get us started:

  • What aspect of our program helps you the most?
  • Where do you need the most support right now?
  • What can we help you with?

This will be our first 'Open Mike' Call. Your VOICE is important to us. We want to find out if this is something that adds to the support that this program can give you as you work towards your goals.

This call will NOT be recorded.

5 comments:

  1. A strayed member will be rejoining tomorrow night! Looking forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina! It will be great to have you with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this Gerri.
    I just copied and sent it to the entire AHL list that I have. Welcome back Tina!!
    Talk with you all tonight! Love,San

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry I missed the call tonight. I forgot about a committment (previously made) and meant to post to the board prior to leaving. Sorry and will be on next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Everyone- I think it is a soup type of weekend. I bet others would agree with that!!!How do I listen to this past tuesdays session (10/13/09). I tried the recording number with passcode and it did not work. I definitely feel like I need a tune-up.

    Thanks, Myra

    ReplyDelete