Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Staying Healthy While We Eat Right!

Because I'm used to a routine in daily use of Arbonne Hybrid Vitamins and the REsist Immune System booster, it's very rare that I catch a bug or virus! So, surprise! My husband, Rod, found himself laid low with a runny nose, sore throat, and chest cold that practically put him down yesterday. He really needs his voice to conduct services on Sunday and to sing beautiful liturgy, so when a virus looks for a place to rest, it finds his vocal chords and lungs. It seems to know exactly where to go to target his vulnerable places! AND yet! It is so rare that one of us gets sick these days.

So! In addition to the wonderful Figure 8 products, don't forget to take good care of your Immune System with Arbonne's BioNutria Remedy products: Get Well Soon (triple seal echinacea +), Herbal Vapor Rub (which, when applied to the bottom of the feet at bedtime will circulate thru your body as you sleep and help to reduce inflammation and muscle soreness caused by cold and flu) and Herbal Bath Soak. Increase your Vitamin C and Vitamin D intake, and STAY HYDRATED. So far, so good for me - and reduced time under the influence of this little bug will help Rod to repair quickly.

Take good care of yourselves as we move into fall and as leaves turn to magnificent bronzes, deep reds, dark greens, every shade of orange, yellow, and red. When I exercise and walk our pup, Hogan, I take the time to look at every leaf, every bittersweet vine, the gorgeous colors of even my not-good-friend, poison ivy...and find that I see things I've never noticed before. Gift yourself by looking closely at your world as our beautiful Earth puts on her special show!

Prue

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Prue. Such a good reminder to take extra care and be prepared for the colder weather and what can come with it.
    We are blessed to have so many great self care options with Arbonne. Please tell Rod, I hope he feels better. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prue,

    You have an amazing and colorful way with words! I love seeing your posts, because I can truly see through your verbiage. Great reminders. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete