Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Looking forward to tonights call

Hello everyone! I know I was gone less than a week but it feels like ages since we've connected thru AHL. Mark and I got a LOT of fresh air in Cape May. Three full days of birding with a group with do that for you! I kept myself hydrated and kept to healthy grazing to keep me going through the day. And even when we went out to eat, I was hungry, yet my inclination was still towards healthy meals. One night I had the most delicious bowl of mushroom soup and an amazing salad to accompany it.

It's nice to be able to go on vacation and not have that nagging expectation of gaining weight. It's gone. I won't weigh in until tomorrow and I know I'll be ok. The past 5 days were full of healthy activities for both body and spirit. After all - isn't that what vacations should be about!

Looking forward to being with ALL of YOU tonight.

Love! Gerri

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the call too, Gerri! And congrats on your success. I want it too...hummm

    ReplyDelete