Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

T-Tapp!

I am thrilled to report that I have finally begun T-Tapp! It will be a challenge for me as I am not coordinated. The amazing news is that in addition to significant inch and pound drop, T-Tapp is proven to connect left and right brain activity so my coordination and thinking will improve!

T-Tapp was created over ten years ago by Theresa Tapp. Check out her website,
http://www.t-tapp.com/.

I am working with Kiona Leah, an old client and certified T-Tapp instructor. When she talked about T-Tapp principles it all made so much sense. I love it when that happens because it means I will commit and make this another Abundant Healthy Living choice.

We started our session with measurements so I promise I will keep you posted.

Happy Saturday to my Abundant Healthy Living Friends. Love, San

No comments:

Post a Comment