Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Good~Detox Morning!

A few mornings each week when I don't have to run right out the door to walk or for an early appointment I make my Seasource Detox mornings!

I play healing music in the background. Weather permitting, I open the windows over my bathtub and enjoy the sounds of nature too.

While my bath runs I add the Sea Salt Soak and the room fills with the incredible smell of the healing ocean.

I do a total body dry brushing. I apply the Seasource Mud Mask on my face always and if times allows to all areas where I want to drop weight.

I make my first cup of Arbonne's Detox tea and then submerge to relax, meditate, pray all while detoxing my entire body. I like to soak at least 15 minutes but stay 30 if I can.

After I dry off, I apply the Seasource Massage Oil on all the areas I want to drop weight and finish with Re-Mineralizing 24 H Body Lotion all over.

This level of self care sets the tone for the day ... I love the entire Seasource Detox Spa product line! It is good for body, mind and soul!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, sounds like a piece of heaven on earth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing life you have, San! Congratulations....love the mood you have set :D

    ReplyDelete