Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Friday, September 11, 2009

My New Day

It's interesting how skipping a week of our Abundant Healthy Living calls can make it so easy for 'old' habits to creep back in.

Even after a year, I still need that weekly reminder and infusion of empowering principles, reminders of what I really want and deserve in terms of my health, and the strength I draw from knowing I'm not in this alone.

I am looking forward to next Monday's call, and the Monday after that, and the Monday after that!

In the meantime, today I will be more aware and present to the choices in front of me.

Love you all!
Gerri

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Gerri. You have such a way of saying and writing things. You are so gifted, so spiritual, so clean in your heart and mind, and so generous. I love you so much. Thanks for You. xoxo PRue

    ReplyDelete