Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Thoughts Become Things

Thanks to everyone on tonight's call. I am thrilled we have a core group of committed AHL members!
"Thoughts become things" has been the focus of my reading and learning recently.
This is such a powerful concept and it supports our principle of Healthy Fit Thinking precedes being Healthy and Fit! I spend lots of energy thinking healthy fit thoughts and taking healthy fit actions. Each time I pass a mirror I look more and more fit! Sometimes the reflection actually surprises me.
So, think healthy fit thoughts and here's to a successful week for all of us. Love, San

2 comments:

  1. San/All:
    Sorry I had to step away from the call for a few minutes to take a call -- right around the time Gerri asked me to respond/share regarding goal measurement.
    Sadly, our community is in the midst of dealing with a horrible tragedy where a neighbor was killed by an intruder over the weekend in his own garage.

    My contribution in response to Gerri's question during tonight's discussion would have been similar to my comments early in the conference call. With my goal of improving the art of multi-tasking and staying organized I figured it would help me to have an organized checklist within a calendar format. I thought this would enable me to check my progress in completing the things I should be doing to support my weightloss and healthy living goals as well as those things which are so important to staying organized -- day to day, week to week, and month to month. I'm working on a matrix or chart on the computer which will be user friendly and uncomplicated. I will share it in the very near future. In the mean time, I am tracking myself in a more informal manner in my notebook and journal. Thanks for a great call tonight.
    Best always,
    Betty Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about the neighborhood tragedy. As we all know, keeping ourselves aware and eyes open are always good policies to follow these days. I am looking foward to your chart system when it develops. In the meantime, your informal method will work fine. We all have so much to keep track of these days. Our ancesters would be astonished at what we accomplish and focus on.

    `thanks, myra

    ReplyDelete