Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

This is my first official blog ever with hopefully more to come. As I am in my first weekend of the first week session, I am approaching the journey with optimism and excitement. The scale is beginning to behave and my cravings are diminishing. My first week has been directing my food shift towards "fuel only" foods. This focus has allowed me to keep a food log daily and observe what I am eating. Wish me luck through the weekend. Myra

2 comments:

  1. Myra - you are already off to a great start! Your daily food log will definitely show you patterns in your eating and definitely keeps you mindful. And I'm so glad to hear that you are seeing the evidence on the scale! Congrats!

    I am so happy to have you join us and look forward to what you will be sharing with us too.

    Welcome to our Abundant Healthy Living community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myra,
    Wonderful to hear your voice on the blog. Welcome to Abundant Healthy Living and our Empowered Partnership. I think you will love what you learn and accomplish.
    Love, San

    ReplyDelete