Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Travel Goals

Tomorrow I leave for a week of travel. First is Arbonne's National Training Celebration followed by a couple of days with a long time friend at the foot of Zion National park in Hurricane UT.

Traveling can be one of the stumbling blocks for following healthy and fit practices. In the past it's been when I give myself permission to 'overindulge' and then I find a few extra pounds to bring back with me. Since being in the Abundant Healthy Living program I have definitely turned this around and I want to continue that new trend by stating my commitments aloud to all of you in this blog.

- I am currently at 138.5 pounds and I will not bring any extra 'baggage' home, unless it is actually new Arbonne products!
- I will take the stairs instead of the escalators whenever I have a choice.
- I will start each day on the right note with an Arbonne shake, Arbonne Hybrids and Omega-3 Plus.
- When I do buy meals, I'll choose healthier, nutritious, flavorful choices.
- I will take my Going, Going Gone with or before each meal (and yes - these are in my packing pile already!)
- I will ENJOY this time that is ME time, being with people that I love, being around people that inspire me, and will stay open to new possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment