Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rejuvenating Power of Qi Gong

Ok - I'm hooked on Qi Gong, especially when Karl Ardo leads a group.

I finally got to one of Karl's walk-in sessions last night with Myra and another friend Janice after a many, many week absence. This type of movement just resonates with me. I've been struggling with a stiff lower back since our back to back snow events last month. My Chiropractor has helped and so has my personal stretching, but it's still be nagging at me. Last night for the first time in quite a while I was able to go to sleep without any discomfort. And it still felt that way this morning.

So in the words of Neil Diamond and The Monkeys (yes, I know I'm dating myself!), I'm a believer!

I love that Abundant Healthy Living is about finding and embracing those activities that feed our soul. It IS personal. It has to be something that bring joy, energy and life. And one size does not fit all.

I'm just thrilled that I found a perfect fit for me! And I love that I can share the experience with two wonderful women.

No comments:

Post a Comment