Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Beginning of March

Today is a new month with a new season in the verge of creation. Seems like a good morning to post my monthly goals to the group as my way of announcing them to the world. A nice way to promote personal change and accountability.
- my weight has held steady now for a few weeks..which is all good. I now know that for me to truely get beyond this plateau I need to do two things (that I know of right in this moment).

1. water,water,water. I will reset three alarms to my phone to fill my water container and drink it down.

2. I purchased a yoga CD online yesterday. It was primarily a CD entitled Yoga for MS. I am hoping that I receive it this week and can begin this practice.

3. Continue with spin classes 3 times a week.

4. increase veggies, fruits, and continue already established healthy eating principles.

5. Continue protein shakes for breakfast with blueberries or 1/2 banana with a tablespoon of flax seed oil mixed in.

If anyone want to chime in and add any suggestions, please do so.

~myra

2 comments:

  1. Myra,

    Wow - i applaud you on your commitment to your personal health and for your inspiring goals going forward. And I know there will be space in there for Qi Gong as well - which I am looking forward to getting back to.

    All I can say is that I look forward to you continuing to share your journey and insights and experiences with us. AHL is enriched by your wonderful energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myra - This is such a clear list of goals. Have you printed it out and posted it where you can see it? The reminder may help you stay motivated as well.

    ReplyDelete