Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Looking forward to the call tonight!

Hey!

I've been out of touch for awhile, too. So sorry I missed last week's call (dentist... not a bad thing, but not the best timing)...but, like Betty, had an opp to listen to the recorded call during the week. EVERY single time I listen to the calls I learn something new. Thank you to each and every one of us who has decided to participate in an Abundant, Healthy and Renewed way of Living through synergy, science, and working together as a team. Thank you, AHL enthusiasts!

P.S. Looking at the back of school buses today reminded me how fortunate we are to be learning this information now, if now is the first time for you. I wish, OH how I wish, I'd learned all this when my kids were babies.

See ya!
Prue

No comments:

Post a Comment