Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy August!

Is it really August already?! Where did the summer go. Looks like everyone is out enjoying these last few weeks instead of blogging. I do know there are some travelers amoung us at this time.

So what ARE you doing for FUN! What is keeping you occupied instead of heading for the pantry to find some poison to snack on. Remember that last week we talked about making a list of things you enjoyed doing, things that made you laugh, things that made you happy. Remember that it's not just a list, it's there to help you to reach for a do other things when you might be reaching for food. Here's to happy and healthy distractions!

I would love to see some short blogs or comments here about things YOU do for fun!

Love - Gerri

2 comments:

  1. What to do for fun? My beadwork is fun for me and it is hard to eat while your hands are busy. Today was a landmark day for me...after suffering a horrible (my opinion) knee injury the frist sunday in june while riding a bicyle I finally got to go kayaking today. A great way to get a bit of exercise in this heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce! A good friend of mine loves to kayak - so glad you were able to get out and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete