Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, October 4, 2010

What You Think You Are...You Are

Our thoughts are powerful.   Everything exists twice.  Everything.   First as thought, and then as form.

So how is this good news for those of us on an Abundant Healthy Living journey?

When we focus out thoughts to be supportive of the healthy fit person we know we are, then our actions will begin to support thoughts and our life will show up in healthier happier ways.

A great book to use that will help you on this journey is "Law of Attraction" by Michael J. Losier.   There are many exercises in this book and I highly recommend you take the time to do them.    You'll find this helps you create some powerful shifts in your thinking and that's only the beginning.

Here's one tip from the book.  When creating affirmations it might be a stretch for you to say "I am a healthy fit person now!"   Your mind may resist this and fight against this if you have a lot of challenges.   So, let's change these words to say "I am in the process of becoming healthier and more fit each and every day."   YES!   We are in constant change.   And if you have a commitment to your health and wellness, then you ARE in the process of becoming healthier and more fit.

Life IS a self fulfilling prophecy.   You decide what you think about YOU!  

QUESTIONS FOR THE BLOG
- Were you ever told things as a child that made you think 'small', made you hesistate, to not try new things?  Do those early messages still affect you today?   How can you change these thoughts?
- Share at least one empowering statement you either have been using or just created.

ABUNDANT HEALTHY LIVING ACTIONS
- Start with the phrase:  "I am in the process of..."    Write out 3 or 4 healthy fit statements and begin and end your day reading these.
- Sometimes it's easier to listen to the words someone else says than to listen to your own words.   Take time to really listen when in conversation with some else.   Do you hear limiting thoughts expressed?   Do you recognize those same thoughts in yourself?   Find a way to open the converstion to rephrasing these thoughts to more empowering statements.   After all, friends exist to build each other up!

2 comments:

  1. I've been doing a LOT of vision work lately, both with Michael Losier's book and with a Prosperity Plus course I'm taking that was developed by Mary Manin Morrissey. Working on vision and on raising our energy or vibration level is so worth the time. Amazing things start to happen when you broadcast at a higher frequency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The following DAILY WORD message is very empowering for me:

    "I choose positive words and experience positive results"

    The thoughts I think and the words I speak have tremendous power. They can influence my life in either positive or negative ways, for they affect the expectations I hold in my heart and the outcomes I experience in my life. Today I choose to use positive words. I make a conscious effort to think positive thoughts and to act in positive ways. By doing so, I open my life and the lives of those I pray for to the ever-present abundance of God.

    If I am anxious about a particular situation or event, I change my thoughts about it. I approach it with new eyes-spiritual eyes. By expressing my faith in God and holding positive thoughts, my expectations are elevated to a higher level and the outcomes, I envision are revealed in wonderful ways.

    ReplyDelete