Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

new scale numbers

I thought my scale actually has a short fuse this morning. But I was so excited that it read 134! My goal is to get to 130 and I have not seen 134 in over 6-9 months. I do believe that GLug Glug Glug message that Gerri and I have been writing to one another is helpful. Plus, I added three alarms to ring on my cell phone daily to remind me to DRINK WATER is very useful !! Try the alarms to drink your water and see if it also helps you!!!

~Myra

2 comments:

  1. Great News and way to go!! XO Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news. Empowering and inspiring for us all. And I love that you set alarms on your phone to remind yourself. That shows Commitment!

    You're doing great!

    XO Gerri

    ReplyDelete