Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Friday, December 4, 2009

December...Really!

Snow in the forcast tomorrow. Brrrr. And yet, with growing up in the midwest, I still enjoy the first snowfall. No Matter What.

I'm enjoying sampling wonderful hot teas right now. I love an Apple Spice one I have, and 2 kinds of Chai. And it's always nice to start my morning with Arbonne's Detox herbal blend. This really is a wonderful blend.

I'm doing better with my water intake and I do find my headaches decreasing and my ability to focus increase. I love that this self care step has such positive rewards!

Remember - taking care of YOU needs to be a priority so you have the energy and focus to take care of others AND the ability to truly enjoy the magic of this season.

Love! Gerri

No comments:

Post a Comment