Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Making it a GREAT Day!

I got Saturday off to a GREAT Start. I took my first long walk in the neighborhood for the year - a little over an hour and i think it's a little over 4 miles. I walked down every cul de sac on my route - about 9 of them. Drank 16 oz of water during this time. And I found 2 dimes! A profitable walk if I say so myself.

And I found a 4-leaf clover! I've been finding 4-leaf clovers since I was a little girl. I just can't resist finding at least one every year - keeps that child in me alive!

And my treat for that wonderful metabolism boost is an Arbonne vanilla shake with strawberries and a banana mixed in for good measure. Yum Yum!

Remember to do something good for yourself today - you'll thank yourself for it later!

Love! Gerri

No comments:

Post a Comment