Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sharing Helps Us All

I am so thrilled that our new Blog is now Open For Business! You will find this place inspires you and encourages you in ways you never imagined. I now consider myself a lifer when it comes to being healthy and fit, and this place of connection is very important to my journey. I hope that each of you finds that it inspires you as well.

Here's a quote from Oprah's first week of 2009 that, for me, says a lot about what we are about:

"You need to love yourself enough to know that YOU being healthy is worth it."

We are all so worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I feel the same way and yes, isn't it exciting to be Blogging with all our of new Empowerment Partners!? Can't wait to hear from all of you!

    ReplyDelete